Entries must first meet basic eligibility requirements before further evaluation. If a book is deemed ineligible, it will be eliminated from the competition immediately. Further evaluation is heavily-weighted toward research and scholarship.
Use these common criteria employed by book editors:
- Serious and exact scholarship representing a significant contribution to the discipline
- Relevant topic of continuing importance to scholars across several disciplines
- Authority in interpretation: depth and breadth of expertise represented
- Spirit of objectivity
- Research findings handled with skill and assurance:
- Accurate, thorough, clear cross-referencing and indexing
- Well-written and readable writing style
Download the full Evaluation Criteria document here.
For questions, contact:
Kristina Tadeo, Assistant Director of Alpha Sigma Nu
Phone | (414) 288-7542
Email | email@example.com