Contemplative Leaders in Action Accepting Applicatons
CLA is now accepting applications in Boston, Seattle, New York, Saint Louis, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC
Early Registration Deadline
April 15, 2018
Alumni of CLA have described the experience as providing a powerful sense of community for young adults.
CLA takes place over a two-year time period and includes:
- An annual retreat
- Monthly meetings including discussion with your peers on relevant themes
- Occasional presentations from guest speakers on topics ranging from Ignatian spirituality to leadership to ethics
- Mentoring – you will have the opportunity to engage experienced professionals with whom to discuss the challenges of life, leadership, and faith.
- Spiritual Direction – CLA will introduce you to talented and caring spiritual directors to help facilitate your faith-journey.
- A capstone project culminating in the second year that is an opportunity for you to create a project that expresses what you have learned in CLA and to apply it to the world in concrete ways
But, perhaps most importantly, CLA’s greatest gifts are the relationships you form with members of your cohort. Many cohorts self-organize social time outside of meetings and occasional community service. Your cohort can truly become a supportive and close-knit community!